Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Food Scenes in Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I loved taking photos of street scenes.

This is a photo of a local coffee shop in Bukit Bintang,Kuala Lumpur. Coffee shop are also known as eating house where beside beverages are sold, food are also being sold.





The food all looked so delicious and yummy but I wish they would keep them covered so that houseflies wont attack them before we do...lol. I dont have a strong stomach ...lol. Been in a bad experience in Thailand over uncovered food...lol.




2 comments:

Redzlan said...

Laparlah! :-)

S-V-H said...

You have a very nice and interesting blog, Alice. And I agree with you about covering the food, I don't like flies either around food - but the menus are looking very inviting and yummy, you're right. I love the Asian kitchen :)

Thank you very much for your kind comment on my blog. Very nice to meet you!