Monday, October 01, 2018

Hiroshima Trip 2018 - Day 6 - Silk Air - Home Sweet Home

Day 6, time to check out of hotel and head home to Singapore. As our flight was a morning flight, we need to be in the airport at 8.30 am to check in, the journey from our hotel to airport is about 50 minutes. So I estimated we really need to take the airport limousine by 7.30 am the latest but to be on the safe side, I allowed myself to take much earlier bus around 6 plus am incase there's a queue. The duration of the bus timing is every 20 minutes. But we were so afraid of over sleeping hahaha, so we kept waking up at odd hours. So by 5.30 am, we were already ready to check out of hotel.

We managed to take the first bus out of city at 5.55 am. Might as well go to the airport early and have breakfast.

There's already people queueing for the bus. As I already bought two way airport limousine bus tickets, I dont have to queue to buy again. There is a ticket machine next to the bus stop for those without the bus ticket.

The Silkair counter is not open as we were very early, so we went for our breakfast in the airport.

We had coffee and toast and pancakes. Very delicious. There's souvenir shops around for last minute shopping.

Finally we were in the plane after all the check in and custom check. For those without personal devices to view movies, there's overhead screen but without sound, no headphone provided.

As I brought my own Ipad and already download the Silkair Studio Apps, I enjoyed watching the movies at my own personal space.

Lunch was nasi briyani and the green chiffon cake was so soft and yummy.

Hubby had braised chicken and rice.

After meal, there's muffin for teabreak.

I enjoyed my Hiroshima Trip so much except for the earthquake scare on Day 2.

Next trip - relax and shopping trip in Bangkok, Thailand.

No comments: