Monday, January 30, 2012

China - Guangzhou Trip - Day 5 - Guangzhou International Airport - Home Sweet Home

PLEASE ASK PERMISSION BEFORE YOU RE POST MY PHOTOS ON TO YOUR BLOG. THERE ARE SOME BLOGGERS WHO DID NOT ASK MY PERMISSION AND REPOST MY PHOTOS WITHOUT THE COURTESY OF LINKING BACK TO MY BLOG. THIS IS LIKE STEALING. PEOPLE, I HAVE SPEND MUCH TIME TAKING PHOTOS AND DOING HOMEWORK ON MY TRAVELLING INFORMATION AND KINDLY SHARE THESE INFORMATION TO ANYONE INTERESTED IN THEM. IF NECESSARY I WILL POST SCREEN SHOT OF YOUR BLOG TO SHOW YOUR BAD MANNERS OF STEALING MY PHOTOS. THE MOST DISGUSTING THING THEY DID WAS TO SCREEN SHOT MY PHOTO AND CORP OFF MY BLOG TITLE AND REPOST IN THEIR BLOG.

As we took the 1.50 am flight we need to reach the airport two hours before hand for security check. We decided to take the metro train from Haizhu Square to the airport. It was so super cheap at only CNY7. We save so much on transport.


I had a great time in Guangzhou and enjoyed so much and hope to visit Guangzhou again.

As ours was the morning flight, we had breakfast for our inflight meal. Argggg, I was sleeping so comfortably in my seat on SQ flight, my hubby had to wake me up for breakfast. Did not eat much cause I was so sleepy. We actually make a right choice taking the wee morning flight so we could save a night accomodation cause the next flight will be around 12 noon and make no sense to just sleep in the hotel for few hours and to head to the airport at 10 am for security check and dont forget the metro train take about one hour from Haizhu Square to airport. So I figure we had to check out around 8 plus am in order to take the 12 noon flight.

Hubby had fried noodles for his breakfast while mine was omelette and sausage and hash brown.

No comments: