Tuesday, December 08, 2015

Taiwan Trip 2015 - Day 7 - Bye Bye Taiwan and Home Sweet Home Singapore

Day 7 - Finally the day we have to bid Taiwan good bye. After checking out of the hotel, we took a cab from Riverview Hotel to Taipei West Bus Station. The taxi fare from our hotel to the bus station is only NT90, if we were to take the cab from our hotel to airport will cost us more than NT1000. So we save quite a lot of money cause we have free bus vouchers from the bus station to airport (the vouchers that we collected from Taiwan Tourism Board back in Singapore).

View my old post on how to go the the Taiwan West Bus Station.

Went to the counter to exchange my vouchers for the bus tickets. (See my post on the free bus vouchers that I collected from the tourism board.

We queue at Bus 1819 to board the bus, took about 1 hour to reach Taoyuan Internation Airport from this bus station.

As we were still early before checking in at the airline counter, we went for our lunch at the food court.

I had the omurice set with fried chicken pieces(Japanese Omelette Rice) - it tasted so good

Hubby had the wonton soup noodle, there's so many wonton inside.

Finally, we settled all the check in of luggages and gone through all security checks in the airport, time to do some duty free shopping.

Saw all these beautiful Japanese toys on display

Hubby and me, both of us had the same chinese rice set

Yayy, Haagen Dazs Ice Cream for dessert

That's the end of my Taiwan trip 2015, time to plan for my next trip in 2016, still had not figure out where to go and how to go.

No comments: