Thursday, August 17, 2017

Day 5 - Osaka/Kyoto/Kobe Trip 2017 - Morning Breakfast at Sarasa Hotel Shinsaibaishi

Our hotel accommodation comes with daily breakfast. I really have a good deal. At first, I booked for four nights accommodation at this hotel for about S$800+ with free cancellation with Agoda.com and then came across new promotion with cheaper price, I booked a new reservation(cause of the free cancellation with Agoda.com) and cancelled my first booking, wow I save S$200. Yayyy, can shop more haha.

The daily breakfast at the hotel is very basic and every morning the menu is about the same but at least I dont have to go out in the morning to hunt for breakfast. It comes with Japanese breakfast and a bread corner.

The bread corner comes with bread and cakes.

Every morning, we sure have the Japanese curry sauce.

No comments: