Thursday, October 05, 2017

Day 9 - Osaka/Kyoto/Kobe Trip 2017 - Bye Bye Osaka

Finally , around midnight we boarded the plane and fly back to home sweet home, Singapore. I must be very tired and sleepy, my photo of the airline food looked so blur. As ours was a red eye flight, our airline food was breakfast meal, we choose western breakfast.

Part of our shopping spree, not including some gifts and clothes that already been given out prior to taking photos of these shopping purchases. We did not spend much, all within our budget, infact we still have so much yen left , preparing for future Japan trips, hopefully hahaha.

Loves these fans that I bought along those old shophouses in Kiyozederma temple kyoto. Makes very good souvenia gifts.

So here's the end of my Osaka travel story. Not sure when my next travel story will be.

No comments: