Friday, May 06, 2011

Penang Malaysia - Market Scene Part 3

PLEASE ASK PERMISSION BEFORE YOU RE POST MY PHOTOS ON TO YOUR BLOG. THERE ARE SOME BLOGGERS WHO DID NOT ASK MY PERMISSION AND REPOST MY PHOTOS WITHOUT THE COURTESY OF LINKING BACK TO MY BLOG. THIS IS LIKE STEALING. PEOPLE, I HAVE SPEND MUCH TIME TAKING PHOTOS AND DOING HOMEWORK ON MY TRAVELLING INFORMATION AND KINDLY SHARE THESE INFORMATION TO ANYONE INTERESTED IN THEM. IF NECESSARY I WILL POST SCREEN SHOT OF YOUR BLOG TO SHOW YOUR BAD MANNERS OF STEALING MY PHOTOS. THE MOST DISGUSTING THING THEY DID WAS TO SCREEN SHOT MY PHOTO AND CORP OFF MY BLOG TITLE FROM MY PHOTO AND REPOST THEM IN THEIR BLOG.


Final part on my posting on the market scene. Saw a very interesting scene. The chicken stall owner wearing a cowboy hat. He sure attracted a lot of customers to his stall.




A lone man selling some shell fishes, I guess he just caught from the sea.





My favourite dough fritters but wondered if the oil is recycled many times. At home I recycled my cooking oil once only and tried not to cook too much deep frying dishes that uses a lot of oil.

Wow the sandals and shoes are really very cheap.








Stall selling all sort of titbits, hahaha my favourite titbits.


Wow saw these jackfruits (correct if I am wrong in the name), they are really huge.

1 comment:

escape said...

crabs and fishes on the floor but still fresh from the sea. it sure is best for a meal.