Friday, April 20, 2012

Hong Kong/Zhuha/Macau Trip 2012 - Day 1 - Off Day for foreign workers in Hong Kong

The first day we arrived in Hong Kong happened to be a Sunday which is also off day for foreign workers. Saw many of them resting in Central and Causeway Bay.
There was a foreign workers festival here too and think hubby and me were the only tourists mingling around there hahaha.
Oh I love watching the Tinikling Bamboo Dance performed by some Filipino. It reminded me of my first trip out of Singapore to Philippines back in 1983.
A short video of the dance.

2 comments:

LindyLouMac said...

The video was interesting, thanks for sharing. Sundays is always such a busy day in Hong Kong as they have no where to go rather sad really. Another blogger who lives in HK wrote about this very recently. http://melodys-mindless-musings.blogspot.it/2012/04/sacrifice.html

Jo Jo said...

When you are discontent, you always want more, more, more. Your desire can never be satisfied. But when you practice contentment, you can say to yourself, 'Oh yes -- I already have everything that I really need. Cheap Flights to Hong Kong | Flights to Hong Kong