Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Japan Trip 2015 - Day 8 - Ginza and Sibuya

We visited Ginza. Ginza is a bit boring for me. Ginza is lined up with lots of malls and is known as a flamboyant district for sophisticated adults. After spending less than an hour here, I decided to hop to Shibuya.

Shibuya is catered mainly to youngsters. Sibuya is famous for the scramble crossing infront of Shibuya Station. Of course, I found myself crossing the famous junction hahaha. As it was a Sunday, it was difficult to find a nice place to sit and watch the people crossing, all the good spots were taken and cafes and restaurants with good view were full. I managed to find a spot above Shibuya Station but part of it was blocked by trees.

Video of the famous Shibuya Crossing infront of Shibuya Station.

No comments: