Friday, August 07, 2015

Japan Trip 2015 - Tokyo - Day 6 - Asakusa - Nakamise Shopping Street

Just infront of the temple is Nakamise Shopping Street. This is the place where we can get all the Japanese Souvenirs. The price is reasonable and fixed price. I bought most of my souvenirs from here. I came back to this street on another day of my trip too hahaha, cause the rain make shopping difficult.

Bought so many of these beautiful purse from the shopping street at only 600 yen each, makes great gift to my siblings and close friends. They were all made in Japan.

A must buy must be these fortune cats and Japanese dolls, did not took photos of the rest of the souvenirs that we bought for families and friends cause they were indivudally wrapped so beautifully by the shop owners that we could not bear to tear out the wrappers just to take photos.

No comments: