Wednesday, July 16, 2014

PLEASE ASK PERMISSION BEFORE USING MY PHOTOS

Since the blogger (who took my photos without permission and without linking back to my blog) had apologized, I have decided not to name her in my blog. I always give people second chance.

If you wanted to use any of my photos, a simple email to me will do as long as the photo are used appropriately and for non profit purposes and linked back to my blog, I will always allowed the use. Many nice people have email me for permission to use my photos and I always allowed, they even give me their email and blog for reference. They have good manners in doing that and I greatly appreciated it.

For your information to people who dont know or dont care about using other's photo, you might like to read the nightmare of this blogger.

I shall continue posting my travel story of Siem Reap after this short interruption.

No comments: