Monday, July 26, 2010

Batam Indonesia - Harris Hotel

We stayed at Harris Hotel during our weekend getaway to Batam. The hotel is really very nice and the staff are so friendly and efficient. Whatever you want, they try their best to get for you.


From the balcony of our room, we could view the pool.
The hotel has a small bowling alley in their premises.

Our package included one free game of bowling, one pizza per room and free shuttle service to Nagoya Shopping Centre and one welcome drink.

2 comments:

Mableinsingapore said...

Alice, I really enjoyed your Batam posts. Never realised it can be so fun. The last time I went we just stayed at this resort all the time but it was fun. You showed me another face of Batam that I have not seen. Thanks!

alicesg said...

Mable, yes this trip is very relaxing and fun for hubby and me. No rush in this trip. Only regret never catch a movie while in the shopping centre...lol. The movie ticket is so much cheaper than in Singapore.