Saturday, August 15, 2015

Japan Trip 2015 - Tokyo - Day 8 - Tokyo Metropolitan Government Office

Besides going all the way to Kawaguchiko to view Mount Fuji, there's few places in Tokyo where we can view Mount Fuji on a fine day but as it was raining season during my trip, no such chances.

I decided to try my luck at Tokyo Metropolitan Government Office building, it was near my hotel and opposite Keio Plaza Hotel. There are two towers, South and North Observatory on Level 45 which are free of charge to the public. The south tower has a better view. There's souvenir shop and cafes on that level.

On a fine day, Mount Fuji is visible (No. 7) but there's no such luck cause of the raining season and very cloudy day.

From the south tower, I could see the north tower observatory.

No comments: