Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Ho Chi Minh City - Ben Thanh Market - Part 1

Heard so much about Ben Thanh Market that I really looked forward to visiting it. The things in the market were very cheap but I did not buy much . Firstly, I dont really like buying too much stuff during travelling and secondly, the market was so hot and stuffy as the weather was really so hot at 37 degrees celsius.

Hubby and me stay in the market less than an hour and we ran off to find an air conditioning cafe to have some cold drinks to cool ourselves. The heat was really unbearable.


They could tailored your clothes within a day.

Vietnam famous for their coffee.





If the weather could be kinder and cooler, I would like to try some of their local food in the market.
A short video showing Ben Thanh Market.

No comments: