Saturday, November 02, 2019

Taiwan Trip 2019 (Taipei) - Day 1 - China Airlines and making my way from Taoyuan International Airport to Banqiao City (New Taipei City)

Decided to take a short trip to relax and destress but last minute tickets were expensive. However, we managed to buy China Airlines tickets to Taipei. The price and timings suited us. At least, I am happy with the in flight entertainment and the seats were quite spacious for economy class.

We were served lunch. I got the rice and chicken while hubby had the fish and noodles.

We arrived Taipei in less than five hours.

After clearing immigration and collecting our luggages, we made our way to the bus ticket office at the basement level in Taoyuan International Airport Terminal One.

This is my fifth time to Taiwan, so I decided to stay somewhere new beside the usual Taipei Main Station or Ximenting that we used to stay. This trip, we decided to stay at Banqiao (also known as the New Taipei City).

There's a bus to Banqiao, we bought the bus tickets from CitiAir Bus No. 1962 and took about one hour to reach Banqiao. The bus terminated at the Banqiao Bus Station. The bus fare is TWD135 per person.

After purchasing the tickets, we headed outside to Bus Stop No. 11 for our bus to Banqiao. The bus is not crowded and I think we were the only two tourists in the bus, the rest are Taiwanese.

After one hour bus journey, we finally arrived Banqiao Bus Station. Next post, will show how I made my way from the bus station to my hotel.

No comments: