Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Penang Malaysia - Ferry Terminal

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST MY PHOTOS WITHOUT PERMISSION.

After walking for about 10 to 15 minutes from the clock tower, we finally arrived the ferry terminal. It looked so beautiful, better than I expected. I was thinking it would liked very old and dirty.

Church Street Pier looked so beautiful. It was renovated and there are restaurants located within the pier. It used to be main pier for small boats to unload their wares.

At the other side of the pier, I can see the cruise ship docking there. I guess the cruise ship comes from Singapore cause my sister ever took the cruise ship before and she told me she had a day tour of Penang when the cruise ship docked at Penang.


Far end of the pier is a restaurant.


Another restaurant near the pier.


On the other side of the pier is the ferry terminal where ferry ferried passengers and vehicles to and fro between mainland Malaysia and Penang. I remember when I was a child, I ever took the ferry before. We were on a seven days tour of Malaysia back then. We visited a few places in Malaysia including Penang and the tour bus took us to penang via the ferry.




Taking some fun photo with the balloon in the sky.

No comments: